Kerala Chicken Roast is spicy and delicious and has an authentic taste. The recipe has strong flavor and is a favorite among foodies in South India. This is a dry dish and tastes really well. Try yourself, it will be an extraordinary treat, and quite a pleaser for your family and guests.
- Chicken(boneless is best) – 1/2 kg
- Green Chillies – 2 nos
- Black Pepper – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 medium sized
- Curry Leaves
- Ginger garlic paste- 2 tbsp
- Chilly powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces and marinate it with chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Keep the marinated chicken aside for 15 minutes
- Take a pan and add oil. Shallow fry the marinated chicken pieces till it becomes golden brown and until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the pan.
- To the same pan, add sliced onions and cook till it becomes transparent. (The onion will cook in the leftover oil in the pan after moving chicken).
- Add fried chicken pieces along with curry leaves, pepper powder and green chillies and cook till it becomes dry. Do not cover the pan during this.
- Serve and feel the Kerala Spicy Chicken Roast.
Rate this page :