We respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, RAPPAYI.com has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal of articles/media that infringe the rights of copyright holders with immediate effect. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide RAPPAYI.com the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this site can be reached by sending an email to email@example.com